Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3208 Cole Avenue 1304, Dallas
New Orleans style condo community in the heart of Uptown with walk-ability and trolley access to restaurants, bars, West Village and more. 2 blocks from Katy Trail. Gated access with secured underground parking, community pool and hot tub. Top floor unit with woodburning fireplaces in master and living room. Second bedroom could be used as a study-living area with easy access to the master. Open floor plan with living and dining areas. Priced to reflect cosmetic updates needed with your own personal touch.
- MLS® #14199092
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,048
- Year Built1984
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Common Elevator, Community Pool, Perimeter Fencing
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAssigned Garage, Assigned Spaces, Common Garage, Garage Under Building
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es), Gutters, Lighting System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Some Trees
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentJb Hayes
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
- Address3208 Cole Avenue 1304
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionBois Du Chene
- Zip Code75204-1365
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 8:45pm CST.