Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
805 Bullock Street, Coppell
Searching for Coppell ISD <300k that's move-in ready? A+ school track and central to everything? Search no further! Huge PRIVATE backyard, fresh interior paint, newer HVAC, updated flooring. Greenspace behind backyard! Updated fence! TWO uNiQuE flex rooms perfect for a private study, office, or even a FOURTH bedroom! Looking for a sunroom or art space AND still be able to open the windows? Rare sunroom offers add'l space for morning coffee or the artist that likes to get their hands dirty while overlooking a scenic pastoral backyard. (2) large worksheds in backyard. Selling AS-IS. Perfect for a first time buyer, investor, or family looking to raise a family that yearns for award winning schools.
- MLS® #14198997
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,502
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- GaragesArea Assigned, Front
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Private Outdoor Space, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Heavily Treed, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- Listing AgentTodd Dunlap
- Listing OfficeWillow Real Estate, LLC
- Address805 Bullock Street
- AreaCOPPELL AREA (21)
- SubdivisionNorth Lake Estates
- Zip Code75019-4530
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictCoppell ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 8:15am CDT.