Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
104 Simmons Drive, Coppell
Beautifully updated home served by exemplary Coppell ISD situated in a highly desirable and established neighborhood. This stunning 3 bedroom, 2 bath home features gorgeous wood flooring throughout, luxurious baths, custom master closet, updated fixtures and a spacious utility room with plenty of storage space. Its bright and open layout offers a secluded side yard and a spacious backyard perfect for entertaining. The gourmet kitchen, a chef's delight features stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, granite counters, large island, and plenty of cabinet space. Great location with shopping, dining, parks, entertainment and Hwy 121, 35 & 635 just minutes away!
- MLS® #14183683
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,780
- Year Built1983
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Alley, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentShairoz Nathoo
- Listing OfficeJP & Associates Plano
- Address104 Simmons Drive
- AreaCOPPELL AREA (21)
- SubdivisionSandy Oaks
- Zip Code75019-3303
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Gas, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictCoppell ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 4:30pm CDT.