Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13864 Peyton Drive, Dallas
Lovingly maintained Hillcrest home updated throughout! Four large bedrooms, lots of closets, huge fenced yard. Updates include kitchen, baths, floors, paint and more. Yard has room for a pool plus have yard left over. Enjoy morning coffee in the sunroom with recent brick flooring installed. Large study off the front of the house makes working from home a breeze. Entertain family and friends in the spacious dining area. This home is great for the growing family! Lots of shopping nearby and check out the schools! Don't miss the opportunity to be in this area for under five hundred thousand! Come on by and see how nice this home really is and all the updates. Wet bar off main living area too! See you soon!
- MLS® #14183073
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,678
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentLeigh Brodner
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Apex, REALTORS
- Address13864 Peyton Drive
- AreaADDISON/FAR NORTH DALLAS AREA (10)
- SubdivisionHillcrest Homes Sec 04
- Zip Code75240-3717
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- DistrictRichardson ISD
- ElementarySpring Valley
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 9:00pm CDT.