Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6931 Chackbay Lane, Dallas
Beautiful 2 bedroom with office that could be used as a 3rd bedroom brick home in the gated David Weekley Enclave at Grove Hill. Open main living area includes kitchen and breakfast area with view of covered patio and large backyard. Separate formal Dining area next to island kitchen with stainless steel appliances and refrigerator with built-in range and cooktop and microwave with vented hood. MBR has private bath with garden tub, separate shower and large walk-in closet. Full size washer dryer area next to garage with door opener. Seller to replace rear wood fence in large back yard.
- MLS® #14181788
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,743
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Private Road, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesFront, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesLighting System, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Irregular, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsThermo Windows, Tinted Windows
- Listing AgentJoseph Hill
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential
- Address6931 Chackbay Lane
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionEnclave at Grove Hill
- Zip Code75227
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 4:45am CDT.