Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6941 Gaston Avenue, Dallas
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Property is comprised of 3.5 city lots on one acre in the heart of Lakewood. Property has historic relevance, but no historic designation. Once home to R.L. Thornton who purchased the property in 1929. The existing home was designed after a chateau in Normandy, France. Exterior updates include a privacy wall, custom roof, custom doors & windows, the second oldest residential pool in Dallas was resurfaced and updated to a saltwater pool. Other features include sprinkler & mosquito misting systems. The interior space is mostly original and Buyer may update as desired or scrape and build to suit. Buyer and Buyer’s agent to verify all information in MLS. Buyer will need new survey.
- MLS® #14180272
- Year Built1929
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- DistrictDallas ISD
- Listing AgentDecarla Anderson
- Listing OfficeCompass RE Texas, LLC.
- Address6941 Gaston Avenue
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- Zip Code75214-3802
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Gutters, Private Outdoor Space, Roof Top Deck/Patio, Sprinkler System, Gardens, Gazebo, Mosquito Mist System, Patio Open, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Park View, Acreage, Corner, Heavily Treed
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 10:15am CDT.