Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4136 Cole Avenue 3, Dallas
Fully remodeled large two bedroom one and a half bath unit located in Cole Park area.This interior designer dream apartment features a wood burning fireplace, gourmet style kitchen, and a private patio perfect for entertaining. The fully updated kitchen features new SS appliances, premium quartz countertops and brand new modern cabinetry. Enjoy the spa style bathroom which features a private large frameless glass shower, marble floors and brand-new marble countertop vanity. Washer &Dryer included as well as covered parking. Conveniently located just minutes away from Uptown, Knox-Henderson, and Oaklawn. Short walk to Cole Park, Katy Trail, and West Village. Lease now and receive remainder of September free!
- MLS® #14179518
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,140
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- GaragesArea Assigned, Assigned Spaces, Covered
- Listing AgentScott Wilkinson
- Listing OfficeUptown Dallas Properties
- Address4136 Cole Avenue 3
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionMiers Cole & Mckinney Ave
- Zip Code75204-2075
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 2:00am CDT.