Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
770 N Plano Road 203, Richardson
Luxury SINGLE STORY condominium in the heart of Richardson. If you are looking for the perfect place to downsize or Lock, Leave and Live this is it! Minutes from fine dining and shopping these homes offer a the lifestyle you may be looking for with secured garage entry, lobby and an ELEVATOR up to your floor. This home has high ceilings, 8ft doors, and rich handscraped hardwoods. There is plenty of space to entertain with this open floor plan that leads out to a private balcony that overlooks Duck Creek and it's natural wildlife and walking trail. The master retreat is amazingly spacious with a huge walk in closet. Second bedroom has a private bath and walk in closet and third bedroom can double as a study.
- MLS® #14178051
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,942
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, City Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Individual Water Meter
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Common Elevator, Gated Entrance, Greenbelt, Other, Elec Car Charging Station
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Common Garage, Area Assigned, Assigned Garage
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionAdjacent Greenbelt, Corner, Creek, Greenbelt, Heavily Treed
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- RoofOther Roof
- ConstructionBrick, Concrete, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentCindy Bryant
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, REALTORS
- Address770 N Plano Road 203
- AreaRICHARDSON AREA (23)
- SubdivisionResidences on Duck Creek
- Zip Code75081
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Elevator, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Smart Home Features
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRichardson ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 1:00am CST.