Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5006 Harborview Boulevard, Rowlett
Within walking distance from Lake Ray Hubbard, this gorgeous home has 3 spacious bedrooms with walk-in closets, 2 full baths and a 2 car garage. As you walk inside, you're greeted by an open concept floor plan that floods natural light into every room. You'll also notice the custom wood features throughout, hand-chipped tile, wood flooring, granite, and crown molding. Located on a corner lot with plenty of space for entertaining under a covered patio or in the large yard. If not entertaining at the house, this HOA community offers a private pool, playground, and common area for parties.Welcome Home!
- MLS® #14170629
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,115
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing AgentFred Chinske
- Listing OfficeZero Dollar Listings, LLC
- Address5006 Harborview Boulevard
- AreaSACHSE/ROWLETT AREA (8)
- SubdivisionHarborview Add 01
- Zip Code75088-6165
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, Flat Screen Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Other
- # of Stories1
- DistrictGarland ISD
- ElementaryChoice Of School
- MiddleChoice Of School
- HighChoice Of School
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 6:30pm CDT.