Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4727 Worth Street, Dallas
RARE opportunity, corner lot CRAFTSMAN, originally built in 1915, sits in Old East Dallas’ desirable Peaks Addition. Features include flexible floor plan, smart home features, spacious kitchen, study, sweeping front & back porch. Backyard features landscaping, sprinkler system, sizable grass area, two storage sheds, outdoor covered patio with TV and automatic gate. Plenty of space for entertaining or even a pool! Close proximity to downtown, White Rock Lake and Interstate 30. This home has loads of character and is move-in ready!
- MLS® #14170027
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,205
- Year Built1915
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Sidewalk
- GaragesOpener, Outside Entry, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck, Gardens, Lighting System, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Some Trees
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentBrian Chesman
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty DPR
- Address4727 Worth Street
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionT J Rodgers
- Zip Code75246-1148
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Window Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Gas, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 5:00am CST.