Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3004 Little Mill, The Colony
Stunning! Built by award winning American Legend Homes in The Tribute! Like new! Master plus study down. 3 car! Media! Wide open design and volume ceiling and beautiful light. Huge gourmet kitchen with WHITE cabinetry, granite plus SS appliances. Generous secondary bedrooms and storage. Green built and Energy Star Certified! Sought after STEM Academy. Lake living with nature trails, canoe launch, coming soon boat marina, beach club, pools and much more. Incredible family community. 10 minutes to DNT ,Legacy West and The Star. A must see!
- MLS® #14169480
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,311
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete
- FeaturesClub House, Community Pool
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsLow E Windows
- Listing AgentDonna Bradshaw
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX DFW Associates
- Address3004 Little Mill
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionAberdeen At Tribute Ph 3
- CityThe Colony
- Zip Code75056-6606
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLittle Elm ISD
- ElementaryPrestwick K-8 Stem
- HighLittle Elm
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 6:45pm CST.