Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1213 Donna Drive, Richardson
This light, bright 3 bedrm has nice updating. It features a large master with 2 big closets. New flooring was installed in March. The kitchen has been remodeled in the last 2 years. Enjoy outdoor living in the large screened porch. Built in display shelves in the dining & one of the bedrooms are a nice custom feature. The utility room has pantry space and cabinets above the washer and dryer. A linen closet in the hall and another in the half bath provide great storage. Fans in all bedrooms. Programmable thermostat. New low flow toilets. Large trees provide shade & backyard privacy. There is a shade garden in the front yard & herb garden in the back.Close to parks, shopping and dining. Great Richardson schools.
- MLS® #14167785
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,404
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Interior Lot, Irregular
- Listing AgentCindy Massengale
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX DFW Associates
- Address1213 Donna Drive
- AreaRICHARDSON AREA (23)
- SubdivisionRichardson Heights 07 3rd Sec
- Zip Code75080-5815
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRichardson ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 4:45am CDT.