Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1811 Centenary Drive, Richardson
MOTIVATED SELLER! This impeccably maintained, remodeled 2,850 sqft family home is surrounded by a canopy of trees in a well-established neighborhood, is move-in ready. With 3 beds, 2.5 bath, study and a giant game room upstairs, you will have all the space you need. New quartz countertops, subway tile, floating shelves and beautiful white cabinets await you in the kitchen. Tall ceilings in the living room welcome you as you walk in. Ample storage throughout, including a giant master walk-in closet. The luxury master suite invites you to come and unwind with the free-standing tub and large walk in shower with a rain head. In 2002 all electrical, insulation, and plumbing was updated.
- MLS® #14167234
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,850
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Rear, Has Sink in Garage, Workbench
- Listing AgentBrenda Zambrano
- Listing OfficeOne2Three Realty, LLC
- Address1811 Centenary Drive
- AreaRICHARDSON AREA (23)
- SubdivisionMeadowcreek Sec 01
- Zip Code75081-3902
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictRichardson ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 4:45am CDT.