Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8609 Manchester Drive, Rowlett
Make this 3 bed 2 bath home your own! This home has a ton of potential when you add your own style and decor. The large, open living room is conveniently located in the center of the floor plan with the focal point being the two-toned fireplace with a beautiful, ornate mantle. The master bedroom has walk-in closets and his and hers sinks and a separate shower in the master bath. The other two bedrooms are on the opposite end of the floor plan and connected by a Jack and Jill bathroom, perfect for the kids! Outside there’s a fully covered porch and privacy fence around the yard.
- MLS® #14166627
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,422
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac
- Listing AgentJeff Meinecke
- Listing OfficeRegal, REALTORS
- Address8609 Manchester Drive
- AreaSACHSE/ROWLETT AREA (8)
- SubdivisionPrinceton Pointe Ph 1A
- Zip Code75089
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Air-Gas, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictGarland ISD
- ElementaryChoice Of School
- MiddleChoice Of School
- HighChoice Of School
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 6:30pm CDT.