Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6914 Prosper Street, Dallas
Calling all Investors and DIY enthusiasts - Come see this area and join in the neighborhood transition. These 1940's home are being rehabbed or torn down and turned into luxury properties. Several new, luxurious homes have already been built and are selling for $800,000 to $1 million on this block. The new homeowners will enjoy being close to restaurants, Dallas North Tollway, Dallas Lovefield Airport, and shops in the Highland Park-University Park areas. Also, the SMU campus is just a short drive up Lovers Lane. So stop dreaming and get moving before the opportunity to buy this property is gone. HOME BEING SOLD AS-IS. BRING YOUR OFFERS!
- MLS® #14166399
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,768
- Year Built1944
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water
- GaragesAttached, Tandem Style
- Exterior FeaturesStorage Building
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Subdivision
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- FoundationPiered Beam Slab
- Listing AgentPatricia Raglin
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, REALTORS Plano
- Address6914 Prosper Street
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- SubdivisionMount Vernon Heights
- Zip Code75209-4612
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Paneling
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 12:15am CDT.