Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4218 Newton Avenue 2, Dallas
Completely renovated townhouse in prime location direct access to shops of highland park, equinox, Eddie V's, Turtle Creek Theatre, spin class, restaurants, shopping, ect. Amazing finish out with new hardwoods throughout downstairs, hardwood stairs, renovated kitchen with new cabinets painted grey, granite countertops, nice backsplash, new stainless appliances. Recessed lights added throughout living room to make light and bright, renovated master bathroom with all new tile work and new tub. Great property in a great location.
- MLS® #14166179
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage947
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Curbs, Sidewalk
- GaragesArea Assigned, Assigned Spaces
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open
- ConstructionBrick, Stucco
- Listing AgentJordan Zitoun
- Listing OfficeOpenvilla Real Estate, LLC
- Address4218 Newton Avenue 2
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionNewton Condo 4218
- Zip Code75219-3121
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings, Dry Bar, Skylights
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesElectric, Gas Logs
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 6:30pm CDT.