Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2610 Remington Drive, Rowlett
Updated, move-in ready home situated in lovely neighborhood of Rowlett! Home is a 3-2 with an EXTRA room that can be utilized as a nursery, office, 4th bedroom, or whatever you desire! Freshly painted, new flooring, granite counter-tops, updated bathrooms, stainless-steel applicances INCLUDING the fridge that stays with the home, etc… Home features a large living room with decorative fireplace that looks out to a private backyard that also includes a covered patio and mature trees -- perfect area for relaxation. Great location --- minutes away from major highways, schools, parks, & tons of options for shopping & dining. Bring your buyers today!
- MLS® #14165063
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,631
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- Listing AgentJason Varughese
- Listing OfficeLone Star Realty
- Address2610 Remington Drive
- AreaSACHSE/ROWLETT AREA (8)
- SubdivisionRidgecrest 01
- Zip Code75088-6515
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories1
- DistrictGarland ISD
- ElementaryChoice Of School
- MiddleChoice Of School
- HighChoice Of School
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 6:30pm CDT.