Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9313 Shearer Street, Rowlett
Gorgeous 3 BR 2 Bath home near Lake Ray Hubbard that has SO MUCH to offer. Kitchen features stainless appliances, sleek black granite countertops, and breakfast bar. Then there's the very spacious living room where you can entertain for movie night, game night, or just relax. This room has vaulted ceilings and a wet bar. The master bedroom and bathroom will blow you away. The master bedroom has 3 closets, a sitting area, and a fireplace. The bathroom has a very luxurious, huge jetted garden tub for those very relaxing nights. There is sun room. Let's not forget about the BONUS ROOM that is located outside which can be used as an office or for guests. You won't be disappointed!!!
- MLS® #14164725
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,464
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Overhead Utilities, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesCovered, Detached, Garage Conversion, Garage Door Opener
- Listing AgentLajohna Carter
- Listing OfficeThe Michael Group
- Address9313 Shearer Street
- AreaROCKWALL COUNTY (34)
- SubdivisionHighland Meadows North #1
- Zip Code75088-4452
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, High Speed Internet Available, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBrick, Decorative, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRockwall ISD
- ElementaryDoris Cullins-Lake Pointe
- MiddleJW Williams
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 9:15pm CDT.