Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
904 Cadiz Street, Dallas
An intriguing building that was once call the GLOCO Station is for sale. One of Dallas' Iconic Landmarks, still preserves it's historic appearance structurally, stored one of a kind Gloco gas pumps, signage's and other remembrances items. The Cedars district of south Dallas is Adjacent to downtown and Interstate I-30, as well as west of 75 and 45 overpasses. The Cedars area is a Rich convergence of everything you can find in Dallas: business, art, culture, nightlife, lofts, development opportunities, social challenges and civic victories. This is a neighborhood on the move.
- MLS® #14164581
- Year Built1934
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesColumns, Computer Ready, Fire Alarm, Living Areas, Multi-User
- GaragesOpen, Common Lot, Fenced Open Lot, Opener, Outside Entry, Uncovered
- ConstructionRock/ Stone, Concrete, Stucco
- Listing AgentNancy Gonzalez
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Urban Dallas
- Address904 Cadiz Street
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- Zip Code75215-1068
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 12:15am CDT.