Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
208 N Brighton Avenue, Dallas
Craftsman perfection in this beautiful 3BR-2BA home. Period details, 9 foot ceilings & modern touches are present throughout this updated 1916 built home. Welcoming 15x15 covered porch leads to an amazing LR & DR separated with beveled glass doors. Each featuring beamed ceilings & concentric oak flooring. Adjacent Craftsman style inglenook study with built in cabinets and brick decorative fireplace. Remodeled kitchen with SS appliances, butler's pantry. Heart Pine flooring in hallway and bedrooms. Master bath features restored claw foot tub. Backyard has amazing artificial turf (perfect for dog lovers) & an oversized deck for entertaining. Wood fencing & beautiful mature trees complement this architectural gem
- MLS® #14164492
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,788
- Year Built1916
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Wood Deck
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Wood
- Listing AgentRob Elmore
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
- Address208 N Brighton Avenue
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionRosemont Crest
- Zip Code75208-5527
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 2:45am CDT.