Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4317 Hartford Street 215, Dallas
FABULOUS 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo in Oaklawn location close to Uptown, Design, Arts & Hospital Districts, and Downtown Dallas. One block from Dallas North Tollway. Remodeled unit on 2nd floor in quaint community with a tropical courtyard and pool. Kitchen has granite counters with subway tile backsplash, farmhouse sink, swan neck stainless steel faucet; breakfast bar opens to living area. Laminate flooring in spacious living room with balcony. Carpet in bedrooms, tile in wet areas. 2nd bedroom has a private entrance. Utility closet accommodates full-size washer & dryer. Dog under 25 lbs accepted on case-by-case basis. Application fee 55.00 per person over 18 yrs old.
- MLS® #14163844
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage905
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Gated Entrance, Perimeter Fencing
- GaragesFront, Rear, Assigned Spaces, Detached, On Street, Unassigned Spaces, Uncovered
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentDeborah France
- Listing OfficeFrance Properties Realty
- Address4317 Hartford Street 215
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionHartford Condominium
- Zip Code75219
- Interior FeaturesWindow Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 7:15pm CDT.