Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9522 Leaside Drive, Dallas
Classic, traditional home in the middle of one of the most desirable blocks of Lake Highlands' L-streets. Original hardwoods grace living room, dining room, hall and all three bedrooms. Kitchen with breakfast bar is open to second living (or dining) area. Master bedroom is light and bright with three windows and en suite bathroom. Vintage tile in hall bath is neutral. Huge back yard with mature shade tree offers tons of space for expansion. Perfect for the buyer looking for a prime location at a moderate price point for the area. Clean, neat and well-cared for, this property is priced to allow buyer to add personal touches. Blocks from Lake Highlands Elementary and JH and near great new retail developments.
- MLS® #14163758
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,675
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentWendy Lucas
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
- Address9522 Leaside Drive
- AreaDALLAS NORTHEAST (18)
- SubdivisionLake Highlands Estates
- Zip Code75238-2848
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRichardson ISD
- ElementaryLake Highlands
- HighLake Highlands
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 1:00am CDT.