Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15742 Seabolt 73, Addison
WONDERFUL LOCATION IN ADDISON CIRCLE. THIS BEAUTIFUL 3 STORY HOME IS MOVE IN READY! 2 BEDS 2.5 BATHS AND 2 CAR GARGAGE WITH VIEWS OF THE PARK FROM THE QUAINT BALCONY. THIS HOME HAS RECENTLY REFINISHED WOOD FLOORS, GRANITE IN KITCHEN AND MASTER BATH, STAINLESS APPLIANCES, CUSTOM POTTERYBARN DRAPES AND NEW CARPET IN DOWNSTAIRS BEDROOM. THE MASTER IS OVERSIZED AND HAS A SITTING AREA THAT WOULD BE PERFECT FOR A STUDY OR WORK OUT SPACE. MASTER CLOSET HAS CUSTOM ELFA SYSTEM AND IS LARGE. ADDED SHELVES TO THE UTILITY ROOM MAKE IT A GREAT STORAGE SPACE. THIS UNIT IS JUST STEPS FROM THE GREEN PARK AND HAS EASY ACCESS TO THE TOLLWAY. NEW AC IN 2017
- MLS® #14163112
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,973
- Year Built2005
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Greenbelt, Park
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Park View
- Listing AgentStefani Mcqueary
- Listing OfficeJP & Associates Frisco
- Address15742 Seabolt 73
- AreaADDISON/FAR NORTH DALLAS AREA (10)
- SubdivisionTownhomes Of District A Ph 01-11
- Zip Code75001-6330
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Oven - Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 6:30pm CDT.