Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
132 South Shore Drive, Dallas
Here it is, that gorgeous creekside setting you've been searching for in the small and intimate Oak Cliff neighborhood of Beckley Club Estates with charming one lane bridges, hilly terrain and wild peafowl. Perched on the banks of Cedar Creek this home provides a serene landscape and endless possibilities. Large rooms and tremendous natural light accent the three bedroom property with multiple outdoor entertaining areas. A lower level basement could become a wine cellar and with proper design, the large attic could offer additional living space. Homes rarely come available in this area, which was developed by SA Temple in 1925 and now not far from the Bishop Arts District, Dallas Zoo and proposed deck park.
- MLS® #14161718
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,745
- Year Built1940
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Contingent
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Heavily Treed, Irregular
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentBill Farrell
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Urban Dallas
- Address132 South Shore Drive
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionBeckley Club Add
- Zip Code75216-1035
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesDishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- ElementaryCedar Crest
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 7:15pm CDT.