Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4551 Fairway Avenue, Highland Park
4549 and 4551 Fairway. Rare opportunity to purchase both sides of New Construction Single Family Attached in Highland Park by Hudson Construction Group. Rents for $6,250 and $9,000 a side. First floor accommodates an open floor plan, kitchen, dining, living, with a flex room that can be used for formal dining, living or an office. Side yard for grill and dogs. Second floor has 4 bedrooms, with 3 full baths, and utility room. Third floor boasts a huge room that can be used for a bedroom or game room. Oversize 21x23ft garage allows for 2 huge sedans plus storage. Lots of space behind the garage for additional cars or sports court. Zero yard maintenance.
- MLS® #14161551
- Full Baths8
- Half Baths2
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeFull Duplex
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- Parking Spaces4
- GaragesGarage, Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Some Trees, No Backyard Grass
- FoundationPiered Beam Slab
- Listing AgentAlex Perry
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address4551 Fairway Avenue
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- SubdivisionWest Park
- CityHighland Park
- Zip Code75219
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- DistrictHighland Park ISD
- HighHighland Park
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 4:00am CST.