Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1705 Bur Oak Drive, Allen
Wonderful family home conveniently located in the heart of Allen just miles from Collin College and The Oak Point Park & Nature Preserve. Close to shopping and dining, including the Allen Premium Outlets and Watters Creek Shopping Center. Easy access to major highways and tollways. The large kitchen is great for gatherings with plenty of counter space for all of your cooking and entertaining needs. Features a large backyard with a hot tub, perfect for relaxation after a long day and an 8ft privacy fence. The large master bedroom offers excellent natural light & master bath features a lovely garden tub, separate shower, a huge walk-in closet and Jack and Jill sinks.
- MLS® #14159828
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,689
- Year Built2001
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Opener, Rear
- PoolSeparate Spa/Hot Tub
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing AgentValeria Mccary
- Listing OfficeVIVO Realty
- Address1705 Bur Oak Drive
- AreaALLEN AREA (51)
- SubdivisionVillages At Maxwell Creek Ph Two
- Zip Code75002-6394
- Interior FeaturesSound System Wiring, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAllen ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 10:00am CDT.