Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
450 Sandy Knoll Drive, Coppell
UPGRADES GALORE! Don't miss this beautiful, move-in ready home in Coppell. This 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home features a stunning kitchen with bright white cabinets, stainless steel appliances, modern subway tile backsplash and a walk-in pantry. A spacious living area and dining room are the perfect place to entertain large parties. The private master retreat is conveniently located downstairs and features an awe-inspiring en suite bath with a stand alone soaking tub, granite counters, dual sinks and a seamless walk-in shower. Upstairs offers 3 good sized bedrooms and an updated bath with granite counters and dual sinks. Enjoy the peaceful backyard with mature trees which provide plenty of shade.
- MLS® #14158827
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,414
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentShelyna Tinglin
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Plano
- Address450 Sandy Knoll Drive
- AreaCOPPELL AREA (21)
- SubdivisionHighland Oaks
- Zip Code75019-3317
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Wainscoting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Logs, Gas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictCoppell ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 9:15pm CST.