Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2119 Flat Creek Drive, Richardson
INVITING SINGLE-STORY IN FANTASTIC RICHARDSON AREA! Feel the charm from the moment you walk past the beautifully landscaped front yard. Enjoy the tastefully designed kitchen boasting concrete countertops, plenty of cabinet space, stainless steel appliances and large breakfast area that opens to the spacious family room! Unwind in the master suite off the family room and split from the spacious secondary bedrooms. Escape to the fantastic backyard with a massive patio and extended lawn. Large storage shed with extended concrete is ready for your extra storage. Conveniently located near an awesome park and playground area.
- MLS® #14157259
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,924
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentRussell Rhodes
- Listing OfficeBerkshire HathawayHS PenFed TX
- Address2119 Flat Creek Drive
- AreaRICHARDSON AREA (23)
- SubdivisionCanyon Crk 02 Instl
- Zip Code75080-2331
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Starter
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRichardson ISD
- ElementaryCanyon Creek
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 5:45am CDT.