Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
436 Lexington Lane, Richardson
Amazing home in sought after West Richardson,zoned for award winning RISD & JJ Pearce! New roof, New AC & HEAT, New carpet in bedrooms, fresh paint, open kitchen with recent cabinetry updates,granite counters,gas range,tumbled marble back splash & glass tile detail. Plantation shutters on the french doors leading from spacious backyard to the second living area which offers a vaulted ceiling with wood beam detail.Nicely sized master bedroom.Granite vanities in bathrooms. Fans,double pane windows,crown molding 2 inch blinds,and abundant natural light throughout. Exterior includes second yard area off kitchen with paved drive,perfect for third vehicle or boat parking!Gutters. Sprinkler. Covered Front Porch
- MLS® #14156445
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,753
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Other Parking/Garage, Rear
- ConstructionBrick, Wood
- Listing AgentAaron Jistel
- Listing OfficeListing Spark
- Address436 Lexington Lane
- AreaRICHARDSON AREA (23)
- SubdivisionNorthway Acres 01
- Zip Code75080-3429
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Oven - Gas, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDecorative, Other
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRichardson ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 2:45am CDT.