Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1301 Mae Drive, Carrollton
STUNNING BRICK ELEVATION WITH A POOL! Enjoy the open floor plan that features beautiful ceramic tile, granite countertops, tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances. Cozy up by the beautiful fireplace in the family room. Retreat to the master bedroom that boasts an exquisite bathroom featuring an extra-large walk-in shower and large closet with built-in shelving! Secondary bedrooms feature plenty of storage space with roomy closets. Entertain in the backyard with the large deck that borders the sparkling pool and the grass yard.
- MLS® #14154567
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,914
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Water
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCleaning System, Play Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Wood Deck, Gutters, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentRussell Rhodes
- Listing OfficeBerkshire HathawayHS PenFed TX
- Address1301 Mae Drive
- AreaCARROLLTON/FARMERS BRANCH AREA (22)
- SubdivisionRiley Ranch Add Ph 3
- Zip Code75007-1143
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLewisville ISD
- ElementaryHebron Valley
- MiddleCreek Valley
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 12:45pm CST.