Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2927 Hillglenn Road, Dallas
Beautiful Remodel in Shiloh Park! Make this your new home! Walking distance to elementary school! Walking distance to Harry Stone Recreational Center and Pool! New kitchen cabinets and appliances! New pet friendly scratch resistant easy to clean laminate floors throughout the home! New Windows! New Interior and exterior doors! New electric system and panel! New PVC pipes for plumbing! Foundation repaired with warranty! New paint on interior and exterior! Large outside deck! New fencing! Large backyard! Parking for many cars in large long driveway! Close to banks and grocery stores! Near St. Pius X Church and school! Near Vanston Park! 2 miles from Dallas Arboretum! Near White Rock Lake!
- MLS® #14153984
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,161
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, All Weather Road, Individual Water Meter
- GaragesCovered, Front
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentWilliam Bailes
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Town & Country
- Address2927 Hillglenn Road
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionShiloh Park
- Zip Code75228-3529
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Line to Refrigerator, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 4:30pm CDT.