Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7001 Cast Iron Forest Trail, Colleyville
No neighbors on either side of this amazing Toll Brothers contemporary home! Tucked away in the subdivision but easy access to everything. This home has a true designer's touch with lighting fixtures that are works of art in every room. Natural light fills the home but privacy is just the touch of a button away with the motorized shades. Enjoy the beautiful pond and forest view each morning with near 1k sq ft in covered patio and balcony. The community has over 14 acres of lush wooded space, fishing ponds, a scenic community barn, hiking and biking trails, plus it shares a border with McPherson park and splash pad. Please search YouTube for this home to see more. Choice of Keller or Grapevine-Colleyville ISD.
- MLS® #14153964
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,593
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClub House, Greenbelt, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Park, Playground, Private Lake/Pond
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Epoxy Flooring
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake Front - Common Area
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Deck, Covered Porch(es), Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionAdjacent Greenbelt, Greenbelt, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Park View, Some Trees, Water/Lake View, Cultivated
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- Listing AgentTodd Bingham
- Listing OfficeWillow Real Estate, LLC
- Address7001 Cast Iron Forest Trail
- AreaCOLLEYVILLE AREA (123)
- SubdivisionOld Grove Add
- Zip Code76034-1207
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Dry Bar, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Smart Home Features, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Electric Shades
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Logs, Blower Fan, Decorative
- # of Stories2
- DistrictKeller ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 8:15am CDT.