Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
431 Melba Street 1401-2, Dallas
Less than a mile from downtown Dallas, hidden away in north Oak Cliff, is the city’s best kept secret—a diverse community with the feel of a small town, the flair of an artist’s colony, and now, the conveniences of luxury living. Introducing the Bishop Highline, an apartment community as unique as the Bishop Arts District itself. Down to the placement of the very last window, our artfully-designed studio and one bedroom apartments are a study in composition. Featuring abundant natural light, high-end finishes and fold-away wall beds, our pet-friendly residences quite literally are four rooms in one. This is artful living at its best.
- MLS® #14153915
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage719
- Year Built2018
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Individual Water Meter
- GaragesArea Assigned, Covered, On Street
- Listing AgentTaylor Farden
- Listing OfficeMagnolia Property Company
- Address431 Melba Street 1401-2
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionBishop Highline 2
- Zip Code75208
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Elevator, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dryer, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories4
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 4:30pm CDT.