Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8404 Forest Lane 1203, Dallas
Gated complex! 2BR, 2 BH, 2-story town home condo. Open Flplan, Fresh paint, Large living area, Open Living & Dining Areas, Both Master and 2nd BR with Walk-In Closets, Updated Kitchen with Granite Countertops, Laminated wood fl, Wood burning fireplace, Tile in kitchen and bathroom, Private Patio area accessed fro living area, Full sized washer-dryer hookups-Utility room, Storage Room, Community Pool, Two Assigned Covered Parking, Tenant pays water $35 mo. Close to Dart Rail station, Texas Instruments, White Rock Lake. Easy access to 75 & 635, Downtown, Airport. Quiet neighborhood.
- MLS® #14153907
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,129
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Gated Entrance
- GaragesAssigned Spaces
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Some Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Concrete, Siding, Wood
- Listing AgentThitikarn Tritippanich
- Listing OfficeUltima Real Estate
- Address8404 Forest Lane 1203
- AreaDALLAS NORTHEAST (18)
- SubdivisionForest Point Twnhms Condo Ph 0
- Zip Code75243-4028
- Interior FeaturesPaneling, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictRichardson ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 5:30am CDT.