Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6301 Kingston Drive, Colleyville
Great opportunity to get into this highly sought after established neighborhood in Grapevine-Colleyville ISD!! With nearly 2,500 square feet on half an acre corner lot, this home has TONS of potential. Bring your creative touches and make it your own. Large bedrooms and living space, bay windows, stone fireplace, sunroom, oak wood floors and electric gate access are some of the many charming features of this home. HVAC- 2017, tankless hot water heater- 2017, SS appliances- 2019. The home is priced to accommodate some updates and cosmetic changes. Plenty of room in the yard to put in a large pool!
- MLS® #14153545
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,488
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Well
- # of Garages2
- GaragesCovered, Detached, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), RV/ Boat Parking, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Heavily Treed, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- Listing AgentCara Holt
- Listing OfficeRJ Williams & Company
- Address6301 Kingston Drive
- AreaCOLLEYVILLE AREA (123)
- SubdivisionKingston Add
- Zip Code76034-6216
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Stone
- # of Stories1
- DistrictGrapevine-Colleyville ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 4:45pm CDT.