Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5522 Worth Street, Dallas
Charming three bedroom, two bath home in historic Junius Heights neighborhood. Updated kitchen with new tile backslash and Instagram worthy blue cabinetry. The over-sized third bedroom could be used as a secondary living room, guest room, study or all three! Friendly neighborhood that is seconds away from Garden Cafe and minutes away from lower Greenville, Lakewood Shopping Center, Skillman-Live Oak Center and Whole Foods.
- MLS® #14153033
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,504
- Year Built1917
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleCraftsman, Early American, Other
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Underground Utilities
- GaragesFront, Uncovered
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck, Gutters, Private Outdoor Space
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentMelanie Till
- Listing OfficeMeyer Group Real Estate
- Address5522 Worth Street
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionJunius Heights
- Zip Code75214-4928
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 6:30pm CDT.