Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6815 Tyree Street, Dallas
OPEN HOUSE: SUNDAY OCTOBER 6TH 12-3 PM Location! Location! Location! Completely Renovated Home near University Park-Highland Park Area, Inwood Village & Park Cities. Come buy this one early. Open Floor Plan, Spacious Living Area, Hand-Scraped Hardwood Floors throughout, tile in wet areas. Bright & Elegant kitchen w Quartz Countertops, Custom Soft-Close Cabinets, Breakfast Bar & Premium Appliances. Spacious Master Bedroom with Cedar Accent Wall & master bathroom with Dual Vanities, Stand-up Shower & Glass Doors. Front 2-Car Parking, 2-Car Garage in Back,Huge Back Patio w Cedar Porch, excellent for ENTERTAINING,8-ft fence w iron-framed Wooden Gate.Lots of New Construction Nearby, Shopping Areas & Restaurants.
- MLS® #14150589
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,398
- Year Built1949
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk, Asphalt
- # of Garages2
- GaragesFront, Garage, Detached
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Subdivision
- ConstructionFiber Cement, Rock/ Stone, Siding
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentRoman Tellez
- Listing OfficeUnited Real Estate
- Address6815 Tyree Street
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- SubdivisionWebster & Woods North Park
- Zip Code75209-3611
- Interior FeaturesVaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas, Vent Mechanism, Dual Dishwashers
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 5:30pm CST.