Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2555 N Pearl Street 1305, Dallas
Great opportunity to lease at Ritz Carlton Tower Residences! This one bedroom study has downtown views and the top of the line finishes including hardwood floors, gas fireplace, high ceilings, designer lighting, and a big balcony. The kitchen is a chef's dream with a Wolf gas range, SubZero refrigerator, warming drawer, and built in wine cooler. The gorgeous master suite has a marble bath with dual vanities, separate shower, and jetted tub. It also features two walk in closets as well as balcony access. The spacious private study can serve as a guest suite and offers an ensuite full bath. This unit is move in ready with new paint and refinished hardwoods!
- MLS® #14150351
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,466
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned Spaces
- Has PoolYes
- ConstructionBrick, Stucco
- Listing AgentBlake Eltis
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address2555 N Pearl Street 1305
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionRegency Row Residences Condo
- Zip Code75201-2247
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Electric Shades
- AppliancesCommercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent, Dishwasher, Disposal, Warmer Oven Drawer, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 1:00am CDT.