Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
128 E White Spruce Drive, Coppell
Beautiful semi-custom luxury home featuring David Weekly's Award Winning Design on spacious East facing corner lot with mature trees. Adjacent to tree line, very close to park. Open floor plan with tons of upgrades (70k worth) including GRANITE COUNTERTOPS,STAINLESS APPLIANCES, BUILT IN STUDY, HANDSCRAPED WOOD FLOORING, CUSTOM MADE DRAPES (included), MEDIA ROOM (equipment included), CERAMIC TILE BACKSPLASH, STONE ARCH FOR FIREPLACE, GORGEOUS SUNROOM, PATIO WITH OUTDOOR KITCHEN, walkable distance to groceries, restaurants, gym, walking trails. Minutes from Airport and major Highways 114, 121, 635 and 35. Exemplary Coppell schools. Buyer and Buyers agent to verify the schools and dimensions. Motivated Seller.
- MLS® #14150285
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,258
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesGazebo, Gutters
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees
- Listing AgentKc Kadaru
- Listing OfficeKrishna Kadaru
- Address128 E White Spruce Drive
- AreaCOPPELL AREA (21)
- Subdivisionarbor manors
- Zip Code75019
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Other
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator, Built-in Compactor
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Logs
- # of Stories2
- DistrictCoppell ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 1:00am CDT.