Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
707 Hawk Lane, Coppell
Beautiful custom 4 bedroom 2 and a half bath one story home on lovely treed lot. One of the prettiest streets in Coppell. Refreshing, private back yard oasis with pool, spa, and covered patio. Great for relaxation. Automatic electric gate for privacy. Walking distance to exemplary Coppell schools K through 8. Light and bright kitchen features granite countertops, 5 burner gas cooktop. Double ovens, gas cooktop and built in microwave new in 2017. Ceiling fans; plantation shutters, wood floors throughout, and energy saving LED lights. Built in hutch in breakfast area. Garage is wired for 220 volt outlets and is equipped with extra lighting. Game room and family room each have a fireplace. Great home!
- MLS® #14143640
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,376
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Alley, City Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground Gunite, Separate Spa/Hot Tub
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Subdivision
- Listing AgentVal Garcia
- Listing OfficeValen Realty LLC
- Address707 Hawk Lane
- AreaCOPPELL AREA (21)
- SubdivisionNorthlake Woodlands East Ph 05
- Zip Code75019-4117
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Intercom, Skylights
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictCoppell ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 10:15am CDT.