Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3110 Thomas Avenue 311, Dallas
Light and Bright! Exceptional 2 story, loft style condo with spectacular treed line views in coveted State Thomas neighborhood. Floor to ceiling windows equipped with electric shades and spacious balcony. Kitchen boasts stainless appliances, island, granite counters, and farm sink. Spacious master suite with separate living area and walk-in closet outfitted by California Closets. Master bath has dual sinks and spa like shower. Secondary bedroom and guest bath are on first floor. Walking distance to parks, dining and shopping. Amenities include pool, fitness center, secured parking garage, courtyard with fireplace. Parking spots located on P2 #113
- MLS® #14142713
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,581
- Year Built1998
- StatusActive Contingent
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Gated Entrance
- # of Garages2
- GaragesCovered, Assigned Spaces, Tandem Style
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionAdjacent Greenbelt
- Listing AgentRobert Wong
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential
- Address3110 Thomas Avenue 311
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- Subdivision588 Condominiums
- Zip Code75204-3979
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings, Loft
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 7:30am CDT.