Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5431 Monticello Avenue, Dallas
Charming M Streets home in sought after Greenland Hills! Location can't be beat-this home sits on a quiet tree lined block & is close enough to walk to restaurants on lower Greenville. Features include original Tudor accents throughout, hardwood floors, original French doors, eat-in kitchen & spacious master with 3 closets & extra flex space. 3rd bedroom upstairs has potential to be added on to for a complete second floor addition. Enjoy the covered side porch with neighbors or the fenced in backyard with deck. Don't miss the bonus room above the garage-great as a home office or game room (not in sf). Live in it as is or design your dream renovation on a picture perfect street in Mockingbird Elementary!
- MLS® #14139178
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,934
- Year Built1926
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentKathleen Sekula
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, REALTORS
- Address5431 Monticello Avenue
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionGreenland Hills Sec Rev
- Zip Code75206-6039
- Interior FeaturesWindow Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Window Unit
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 9:00pm CDT.