Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3502 Wycliff Avenue, Dallas
Discover the Beauty of Urban Living in this Spacious Townhome located in the heart of Oak Lawn. This exquisite 3 bd, 2.5 bath home boasts 1,794sqft of well thought out living space with state of the art finishes. Open floor plans accompanied by soaring ceilings give this home a truly sophisticated look with tons of natural light. Charming kitchen with ss appliances opens up to the dining room and flows into the living room tying in beautifully the custom hardwoods and rich finish outs. Oversized master bedroom with in-suite sitting area. Private 2 car garage and backyard. Just walking distance to some of Dallas’ most trendy hot spots. Corner Unit. NO HOA
- MLS® #14137039
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,794
- Year Built1974
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Opener
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- WindowsThermo Windows, Storm Windows
- Listing AgentJohnny Mowad
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, REALTORS
- Address3502 Wycliff Avenue
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionBowser Lemmons Oak Lawn & Nort
- Zip Code75219-2824
- Interior FeaturesDry Bar, High Speed Internet Available, Loft, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Compactor, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 1:00am CDT.