Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5609 Smu Boulevard 407, Dallas
Motivated Seller! Famous for being one of Carroll Shelby's garages, this fabulous Contemporary building has been re-imagined into a modern living space. This unit is complete with puccini porcelein wood flooring, quartz countertops, ensuite laundry, and stainless appliances. Located just steps away from The Katy Trail, and a five minute walk to Mockingbird Station, the DART light rail, and proximity to SMU. Common areas include a rooftop deck with outdoor grilling area, spacious lounge for large indoor gatherings, and a fitness facility. The entrance features replicas of Shelby Cobra hoods designed by local artist Toni Martin, paying tribute to the automotive legend.
- MLS® #14136523
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,025
- Year Built2008
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesCommon Elevator
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Attached, Common Garage, Garage Under Building
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Fireplace/Pit, Outdoor Living Center, Roof Top Deck/Patio
- RoofOther Roof
- Listing AgentDenise Larmeu
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, REALTORS
- Address5609 Smu Boulevard 407
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionShelby Residences
- Zip Code75206-5099
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on December 8th, 2019 at 7:00pm CST.