Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
421 Dillard Lane, Coppell
If you are looking for a home with a private backyard, vaulted ceiling, where you can add your personal touch to make a great home, look no further. Every room in this home has plenty of natural lighting. Wood floors and porcelain tile throughout common area and baths. Soft carpet in every bedroom are in great condition. A nature trail and a small creek are behind your backyard. Hunterwood Park with a playground is at the end of the street. You can also walk to Old Town Coppell for your Saturday morning coffee and farmer's market shopping. This house has so many great things that you don't want to miss.
- MLS® #14136495
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,085
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesPark, Playground
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Wood
- Listing AgentNancy Russell
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, REALTORS
- Address421 Dillard Lane
- AreaCOPPELL AREA (21)
- SubdivisionCoppell Village
- Zip Code75019-3925
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictCoppell ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 12:45am CDT.