Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4310 Bowser Avenue 118, Dallas
Beautiful townhome in a desirable, friendly, treed neighborhood of Oak Lawn with bigger of 2 floor plans at Inwood Townhomes. Home boasts 2 large bedrooms, 2.5 baths, study & attached 2 car garage. Very open layout with tons of natural light. This home features granite countertops, vaulted ceilings, wood floors in living areas, skylights & 2nd floor study with attached half bath. Upgraded master suite has an en suite bath, fireplace & private balcony. 2nd bedroom has lovely renovated bathroom. Large patio off living room makes for an excellent entertainment space! 2 Blocks from Whole Foods, walking distance to Turtle Creek, HP, the Katy Trail & restaurants. Very centrally located to major highways & tollways.
- MLS® #14136227
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,531
- Year Built1974
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- Listing AgentNeil Broussard
- Listing OfficeCompass RE Texas, LLC.
- Address4310 Bowser Avenue 118
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionIntown Twnhms 01
- Zip Code75219-5903
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 7:15pm CDT.