Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8545 Midpark Road 13, Dallas
Lovely & spacious, available to move-in. Fantastic location near US-75 and I-635. Spacious 1 bed & 1 bath with big walk-in closet. Beautiful tile flooring, granite countertops, high ceilings, new ceiling fans, pantry & granite countertop and new bowl sink in bathroom, new farm door installed in the master room, full size washer & dryer. Covered carport with access through back door kitchen. Living area with travertine fireplace & nice balcony facing the creek. Kitchen with breakfast bar. Pool has creek view, mature trees and nice landscaping. Covered parking. Listing Agent is the Owner. Rent Includes HOA fee
- MLS® #14135803
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage703
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk
- GaragesArea Assigned, Assigned Spaces, Attached, Covered, Rear, Shared Carport
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Gutters
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing AgentNancy Salazar
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Apex, REALTORS
- Address8545 Midpark Road 13
- AreaRICHARDSON AREA (23)
- SubdivisionParkwood Creek Condos
- Zip Code75240-4132
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Direct Vent, Insert
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRichardson ISD
- ElementaryCarolyn Bukhair
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 28th, 2020 at 3:00pm CST.