Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6906 Webster Street, Dallas
Updated 3 bed, 2 bath home in transitioning neighborhood, popular with investors, urban dwellers, and those who want to be close to everything! West of Love Field and east of Inwood, close to Inwood Village, Lemmon Avenue and minutes from downtown Dallas, this home is a great investment and has great rental history with AirBnb. Features include hard-wood flooring, open kitchen and living, great storage and an oversized yard. The kitchen enjoys stainless appliances, granite counters, and gas range. Graveled drive & replaced fence allows for on-property parking. Lots of new construction surrounds this neighborhood.
- MLS® #14135506
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,638
- Year Built1953
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Sidewalk
- GaragesOn Street, Open, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- ConstructionSiding, Wood
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentSusan Baldwin
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address6906 Webster Street
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- SubdivisionWebster & Woods Northpark
- Zip Code75209-3624
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 4:15am CDT.