Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6467 Royal Lane, Dallas
Great price for a home in the Preston Hollow area close to shopping, schools and major highways. Add your decorator touches to this pier-and-beam home with original hardwoods in many rooms and crown moldings in formal areas. Bay window in Living Room brings the sunshine in to the formal areas. Eat-in Kitchen has an abundance of cabinets and a gas range. Fireplace with gas logs in Den and an adjacent Sun Room, Study or Exercise Room. Three bedrooms with great closet space for an older home. The landscaped yard is spacious for children at play or adding a pool. Ideal 100 x 153 lot for new construction also. Build your dream home!
- MLS® #14135042
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,186
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Circle Drive, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Opener
- Exterior FeaturesGardens
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentArlene Balady
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
- Address6467 Royal Lane
- AreaDALLAS NORTH (11)
- SubdivisionRoyal Crest
- Zip Code75230-4140
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Logs, Gas Starter
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- MiddleBenjamin Franklin
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 4:30pm CDT.