Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3215 Sperry Street, Dallas
Tranquility describes creek lot setting of this Modern Contemporary Tri-Level Lakewood home tucked away on wooded creek lot. Escape away as you listen to the sounds of running water through the creek & embrace the peaceful views. 3- story ceiling cover the spacious liv with frplc, hrdwd flrs, & wrap around deck. Kit has cstm cabinets, granite, & SS appls. 2nd level: 2 bdrms each with WIC. Ba updated with vanity, fixtures & slate flr. 3rd level private master suite with balcony to enjoy the outdrs. BA: updated vanity, sep shower, fixtures, slate flr & dressing area. Roof 16, H20heater 16, Micro 16, Int.Paint 17, Overhead digital Gar dr opener 17, HVAC 18 Seer Trane System 18, & Deck painted & repairs 18.
- MLS® #14133130
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,784
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Overhead Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Wood Deck, Gutters, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Heavily Treed, Interior Lot
- FoundationPiered Beam Slab
- Listing AgentKimberly Woodard
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, REALTORS
- Address3215 Sperry Street
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionNorth Ridge Estates
- Zip Code75214-3234
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Disposal, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 12:00am CDT.